Essential Projects is looking for an experienced metal fabricator to join our company with the skills and experience to help manufacture bespoke metalwork.
We are currently working on a number of major projects on behalf of some of the UK’s leading brands and need additional fabricating expertise.
This role will be workshop based in our manufacturing facility in Bulwell, Nottingham, where we design and manufacture all our bespoke glass and metalwork.
We have a friendly working environment and the normal working hours for this position will be 8.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday with evening and weekend overtime available during busy periods.
Key Skills & Experience
We would ideally like you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in sheet metal fabrication.
- Be capable of welding/fabricating, mild steel and stainless steel.
- Able to work from and to read/understand engineering drawings.
- Must have MIG and TIG welding experience with a proven ability to weld to a high quality standard and to within high tolerances.
- A trade related NVQ 2 and a current CSCS card would be an advantage.
- A team player who is adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required.
- Must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to: email@example.com