Essential Projects is looking for an experienced metal fabricator to join our company with the skills and experience to help manufacture metal work for projects on behalf of some of the UK’s leading brands.
Operating from a manufacturing facility in Bulwell, Nottingham, we design and manufacture bespoke glass and metalwork, specialising in staircases, balconies, canopies, metal railings and other glass structures used within retail, commercial offices and heritage buildings.
We have a friendly working environment and are currently looking to recruit a Skilled Fabricator or welder.
Standard hours for this position are 8.00 – 4.30pm with overtime available and salary will be based upon skill level and experience.
The successful fabricator-welder must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in fabrication and be capable of welding/fabricating, mild steel and stainless steel.
- Adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required.
- Able to work from and to read/understand engineering drawings.
- Welding – MIG and TIG, proven ability to weld to a high standard, working to high tolerances.
- A trade related NVQ 2 and a current CSCS card would be an advantage.
- Must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org