We are currently working on a number of major projects on behalf of some of the UK’s leading brands and would like to appoint an operations manager to help ensure our commercial operations continue to run smoothly.
This role will be primarily be office based at our manufacturing facility in Bulwell, Nottingham, where we design and manufacture all of our bespoke glass and metalwork.
We have a friendly working environment and the normal working hours for this position will be 8.00am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday with evening and weekend overtime available during busy periods.
Key Skills & Experience
We would ideally like you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Significant project management experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Willingness to get involved in all commercial aspects of the business including project costings and quantity surveying
- Experience of managing site teams and liaising with customers and site management.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme or equivalent and any other relevant qualifications an advantage.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and CAD software.
- Adaptable and willing to encompass all aspects of the trade as required.
- Must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package depending on skills and experience.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to: email@example.com